How far is it to the water?
- The shore of Mácha's lake is about 50 meters below the hotel
- 100 meters to the platform.
- The beach of Stare Splavy with its aquapark is a 5-minute walk away.
Is there a lift at the hotel?
When is the reception open?
- We are certified HOTEL SAFE STAY
- Restriction of staff contact with hotel clients.
- Restrictions on the movement of persons outside those staying in the hotel area.
- The reception is open in time for CHECK-IN (14.00-19.00) and CHECK-OUT (8.00-11.00).
- Interim cleaning is only on request.
- The receptionist is at the hotel's time from 7.00 am to 7 pm within reach of the telephone number on the reception desk.
- The hotel is only accessible on a hotel card.
- Early CHECK-OUT and delayed CHECK-IN outside reception opening hours must be resolved in advance by telephone.
Will you provide an evening menu? Allergens?
- We provide half board for a fee
- A rich breakfast is included in the price - daily from 7:30 to 10:00, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 8:00 to 10:30.
- The restaurant is open Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 12:00 to 14:00 ALLA CARD, PIZZA CARD, or DAILY OFFER
- The evening menu is served from 18:30 and ends at 21:30 in the hotel restaurant. viz. info at VOUCHER.
- Reservations with a prior choice of main course are required to enter the restaurant at the time of the evening five-course menu. The selection will be made at the reception upon arrival until 17:00. Reservations and selections for the following days of stay are at breakfast. The restaurant is open from 18:30 and we only issue an evening menu for hotel guests with a reservation
- Half board "Evening menu" (salad, amuse bouche, soup, choice of main course, dessert for 450 CZK per person from 18.30 to 20:30
- Half board "Evening children's menu" (soup, children's food, ice cream) 250 CZK per child from 3 to 12 years from 18.30 to 20:30
- We do not provide full board.
- We do not provide diet and special pastries, etc., we respect the delivery of our own pastries for breakfast.
- We cook from quality ingredients, it is everyone's responsibility what food they order or choose at breakfast.
- Allergens are marked on the menu
Is transfer possible from the airport?
- Hotel transfer, for example to Prague to Václav Havel Airport, by car is about 3,000 CZK / one way.
- The price will always be priced by the contractual partner before the transfer.
- Payment in advance when ordering.
Is it possible an extra bed?
- Yes, most of the rooms have a sofa bed that can be adjusted to a 140 cm wide bed
- Third person, child in room without bed or extra bed, up to 6 years incl. with breakfast free of charge
- Every other guest in the room on an extra bed up to 12 years incl. with breakfast 50% from the price of a fixed bed room
- Every person in the room on an extra bed from 13 to 17 years incl. with breakfast 70% from the price of a fixed bed room
- Every other person in the room on an extra bed from 18 years old with breakfast the price of a fixed bed room
- Cot (up to 3 years), reservation required, limited number 150 CZK / night
- Extra bed rates vary for each booking system. Most preferably at http://www.hotelberg.cz/en/reservation/ Please note that these rates are the most advantageous and guaranteed only when ordering via the HOTEL BERG reception. The prices for extra beds differ from individual agents (Booking, Agoda, HRS, Exedia ...), competitive brokerage sites do not have a single calculation for the price of an extra bed.
Is there a bar in the room?
- Yes in every room there is a room equipped bar.
- For a fee, you can use it as a fridge, the content of the room bar will be removed by the hotel staff.
- The consumption of the room bar is not included in the price.
Are the rooms airconditioned?
- Rooms on the third top floor have air conditioning (rooms 301, 302, 303 and 304 are already included in the price) Other rooms are without air conditioning.
- The congress hall and the hotel restaurant with bar are also air-conditioned.
Is it possible to extend Check-out?
- Extended check-out after 11 am is possible only in exceptional cases if there is no arrival to this room, the price is 120 CZK / hour. (max up to 16 hours)
Is it possible to store our bikes?
- We have a bike shed where you can store and lock your bikes. The bike shed is only accessible during reception hours from 07:00 to 19:00. This service is free for hotel guests.
- We offer containers for rent - bicycle boxes for storing bicycles for a fee of CZK 150 per day, where it is possible to store 3 bicycles. You need to bring your security padlock or buy it at the reception.
- Strict ban on storing bicycles, scooters, electric scooters and more in rooms under a fine of CZK 1,500 per night / pc.
Are Pets Allowed?
Unfortunately, we no longer allow pets, we have had many negative cases where the client reserves a stay through the reservation system and subsequently arrived without prior agreement with the dog. We are by the lake and the dog has its own specific scent, especially when it was in the water. The hotel was unable to prepare a room for other clients after such a stay. Complaints about dogs have multiplied.
Another reason for the cancellation was the inconsistency of the booking systems Booking, Expedia, HRS, Agoda and Previo, where it was not possible to set a uniform procedure for agreeing a stay with a dog and the correct presentation of the size and number for a possible stay of pets.
Are smoking rooms in the hotel?
- The entire hotel is non-smoking.
- There are reserved seats in front of the hotel and the place at the smoking table to stand on the terrace.
- The penalty for smoking is 5.000 CZK and the lost profit for renting the room for the following 2 working days (+ possible non-working days) when the room can not be occupied
To what time is an open terrace, restaurant, or bar?
- The terrace is open until 10 pm (with service until 5 pm), we are obliged to follow the 5 para. 6 of Act No. 251/2016 Coll.
- Pool bar (plastic and limited offer) 16.00 to 18:30
- The restaurant is open until 10 pm, the last catering is possible until 9.30 pm, at 10 pm the extraction and kitchen equipment must be switched off, both for the sake of respecting the night people and for the consideration of guests who have rooms above the restaurant and kitchen.
- After 10 pm, you can use the premises of the Lobby Bar, or for larger groups rent the Melodie area with a bar and dance floor.
Is it possible to pay by credit card? In case of credit card payment, is there a charge?
- Yes, it is possible to use Visa, Master Card and Maestro to pay for your stay.
- No, no credit card fee will be charged.
- We only require payment for a bank fee, for payments to a hotel account from abroad.
- Payment of the accommodation fee is only possible in cash